Wednesday, September 24, 2008

"The Hills"[friends don't date friends' leftovers]

Pictures by WireImage, FilmMagic, Celebrity


SooOOooOOoo........

Did You See the Hills on Monday???????

Come on People, you gotta love it!

Stephanie finally shows her true colors. She goes on a date with Doug. We definitely don't dig into our friends' doggy bags to get the left overs. {GeesH} I love Lauren. I hate seeing her get stabbed in the back, but we can say she brought this on herself. What makes you want to be friends with Spencer's sister? The same girl that told you off before. Lauren you got to start making better choices when it comes to friends. I know you can't judge her for Spencer's actions. {Sike} That's the red flag. Lauren please run far away from Stephanie Pratt.
Nevertheless, i'm pretty darn sure my dear Lauren will not take my advice. She will give Stephanie a second chance. Stephanie will betray her and my poor Lauren will be hurt.{GeesH} Don't worry I will still be watching. lol

No comments: