Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Beyonce' On Life With Superman


Ok so you should know that I am totally addicted to Beyonce' and Jay-Z. I think this couple is hot and I will not believe anything difference. I think the reason they have been able to stay together so long is because they keep thier relationship so private. Yeah it probally irritated a lot of yall, but it is probally exactly what kept them together.

So if you haven't noticed Beyonce' has been opening up a little more about thier lives together. I guess she feels pretty secure with the whole thing now that she has a five million dollar ring on her finger. Ok so when I was on mtv. com and I saw the article about Beyonce' and Jay-Z I was so excited.

Its nothing crazy juicy though. I just think she said a few cute things. Ok so here are thew few cute things. Please do not look for some extreme scoop its just things that show us they are normal people.

"I'm a little messy. Whenever I'm out in public, I have to be put together. When I get home, I rebel against it and I don't want to take care of anything. I drop it," she said in the new issue of Ebony, according to Examiner.com. "I'm relaxed. I don't have any shoes on. No makeup. My purse is in the kitchen."

She also shared that her messiness is the one quirk that really drives hubby Jay-Z crazy. "I think that is [the] most difficult thing for him. He's very, very organized," she said. "I'm extremely organized when I'm working, and I work so much that when I get home, I don't want to think about anything."
(so these show how they are normal and have flaws and things like us)

"He was very successful before I met him, and I was very successful before I met him. So we have so much respect for each other, and respect for each other artistically," Beyoncé said. "We are very close friends, and I believe he is the ultimate artist and he has the same feelings for me."
(and this is the cute stuff that makes me love them, they are the ultimate couple besides from the Obama's, but even the Obama's love them so I believe that says it all)

Yeah so I love Beyonce' and Jay-Z and if you can't respect that your whole perspective is whack!!!!!

No comments: