Monday, July 6, 2009

Best Kept Secret : ASOS.com



I love to shop, just as any other girl. When I went away to school one of my friends introduced me to this website when I was having trouble finding a dress to wear to an event. I fell in love with the website. The prices are affordable and I doubt that you will shop here and bump into a girl with the same outfit on.



I am personally a big fan of the evening dress section. I hope that you would adore this website as much as I have.Its a UK based business, but they provide a currency converter.So next time you wanna do some online shopping give ASOS.com a try.



"Peace,Love&Life"

3 comments:

ThaDon said...

FOLLOW DIVAZ IN THE CITY ITS A GREAT BLOG!!!

http://citydivaz.blogspot.com/

Miss Odukoya xx said...

OK! this is absolutely weird..Like I just bought the first two dresses two days ago on the asos website and come on your blog tonight and see my dresses..CRAZY
Nice blog by the way

Shakiyah Ivory said...

Thanxx Miss Odukoya xx