Wednesday, July 29, 2009

"Blog Of The Week Other Than Mine Of Course"

Okay, so I've decided to do a new weekly blog. I wanna introduce you guys to some of the blogs I adore.

My first blog that I enjoy reading is "The Segment" (nebbys.blogspot.com). I love it I was introduced to it buy Deedz last September and since then I have fell in love. I think you will to. The writers are amazingly down to earth. It has three writers Kenza,Andy,& Nebby. I follow Nebby on twitter and she's funny.I never had any interest in going to Canada until I started readint thier blog. So you should take the time out of your day to read her blog. Why??? Because I said so. Now go ahead and type in nebbys.blogspot.com.

Why are you still here?????
Go...I'm serious lol.

Peace,Love&Life

1 comment:

Nebby said...

awww thank you so much :)
xoxoxoxoxooxxooxoxoxo times a milli