Thursday, August 27, 2009

Not One 2 Judge But......



Okay, so the other day my home girl & I came to a real a** subject. First we was talking music. We was just stating the females that are out and actually have vocal ability. Of course Alicia Keys was on the list. That's when the real topic came out that has me puzzled. It's no doubt about the fact that the girl is talented, but now her morals are completely different. My home girl completely altered my views on her.




Its this whole Swizz Beatz situation. Now I'm not perfect so I can't judge her. However I have my opinions and I have a blog so I can write about it. SO I don't believe in sugar-coating stuff so I'm just gonna say it. Alicia Keys is a home wrecker. I can't stand home wreckers. Why do you have to break up a happy home??
It's such a greedy thing to do. They had a child and everything. Do you not take into consideration he has a child who would prefer that his parents were happily married. No one prays for a step mom. Do you honestly believe he won't do the same thing to you?? Idk I love Alicia but this is a low thing to do. Honestly men are dogs, but that doesn't mean you should assist them in their trifling ways.




Am I going in?? I just think home-wrecking should be against the law or something. How could you have any pride after you have wrecked a home publicly. You don't even care. I just think its a really selfish thing to do.Why would you do this??? How could you sleep at night knowing that you robbed an innocent child of a happy home. All I know is that karma is a bxtch and its prolly gonna kick you in the butt when she gets around to it.

*Photos Courtesy of Blackcelebkids.com

"Peace,Love,& Life"

No comments: