Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Rose We Call Amber



I honestly wanna know why is it that every time someone is distinctly badd Media Take Out feels the need to find any reason possible to talk about them. I mean I know I should stop reading Media Take Out if I don't want the negativity, but its honestly a drug. I have to read it. Sometimes us bloggers don't support the beautiful people in the public eye. Its like we only write to bring them down. So this is for Amber. She's the shxt and she doesn't need for anyone to validate it, but a little recognition doesn't hurt.





Amber Rose was born October 21, 1982 in Philadelphia, PA. She was born and raised in South Philadelphia. She's a former exotic dancer and currently a model. She is also the on and off again girlfriend of Kanye West as if you don't already know that. You are probably wondering why I like her. I personally love her style. She's fresh and she definitely makes a statement when she walks in a room she definitely makes a statement. There's not a lot of girls in the public eye that represent Philly girl right and I honestly believe that she does. I could care less about her sexuality and what goes on behind closed doors. Its her life, so I'm gonna let her live it. I just wish the rest of the media would stop judging her.



Peace,Love, & Life

4 comments:

lipstick cherry said...

amber is a bad bitch...
love her

simplyt529 said...

I personally don't care for Amber......but I do like your blog and in this post you mentioned Media Take Out and how it has become your drug....mine personally is theybf.com you should check it out if you haven't already and necolebitchie.com! Those two are awesome!

Shakiyah Ivory said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shakiyah Ivory said...

simplyt59 Thanxx.....I read those too its jus that for some reason I always find myself on media take out first lol.