Sunday, September 13, 2009

"The Mastermind"


So,I have been shouting Rihanna out on her trendsetter ways for a minute now. However when you are a star you do not dress yourself. Your money buys a stylist who either creates you or destroys you. I absolutely love Rihanna and I had to give props where props is due. I found the mastermind behind this leading trendsetter.

The mastermind behind Rihanna's style revolution is Mariel Haenn. She has been styling for about ten years.At first she wanted to be a designer, but she found that styling was much more appealing. It gave her the oppurtunity to create a whole being.I think she's dope and if you don't think so your wack and know nothing about fashion.

She is not only Rihanna's stylist, but she has also worked with Jada Pinkett Smith, Angela & Vanessa Simmons, Keri Hilson, and Meagan Good. She has also did styling for Pepsi and Coca Cola. You better believe that I will be taking notes from this leading lady that is behind the scenes.

Shoutouts to the Mastermind behind Rihanna.

"Peace,Love & Life"

No comments: