Sunday, September 13, 2009

Real Life: Shakiyah Ivory 2009




I have decided that I am going to start letting you guys see more of me on my blog. Don't have a heart attack I will still continue to blog about fashion and music. However I decided to give you guys more of me. I'm going to talk about things that occur in real life. Its gonna get semi reality on y'all. I am not gonna put my life on blast, however I think you guys would enjoy the things I see. You guys will get a chance to see more of the {HU}nnies and things of that sort. So get ready for the ride I promise I won't disappoint.

Well, since I am talking about real life I can not go on any further without talking about what I witnessed this morning. It was about 4:30 am and Chloe and I were in the car on our way home when we witnessed the biggest TWEAK eva. We were on the freeway and this lady was driving entirely too fast, like she was literally right behind us. Chloe being the great driver she is used great judgement and switched lanes. The next thing I know the lady drives off the road into the guard rail. We stop and Chloe runs to the rescue and calls the cops. The lady is okay which is great and all, but instead of thanking God for sparing her another day. This lady looks at her car and starts crying hysterically because her whole front is effed up.

At this point I could care less. Who cares about the car you could have died dummy. She's lucky I didn't take pictures or she would be all over this blog as the biggest dummy ever. C'mon people lets get our priorities straight.


"Peace,Love & Life"

No comments: