Monday, November 9, 2009

"Blog of The Week" (Numero Dos)


Hey yal I know its been a while since I have done post for "Blog of The Week", so I figured I'd let you know about one of the best kept secrets at Howard. My chica Diandra Davidson blogs and sometimes she doesn't promote it because it can be personal at times. Well lately she's been promoting it so I'm gonna support it.

"Power to The Pumps" doesn't have just one category, so I guess it reminds me of my blog. She talks about what she thinks should be heard. It can go from fashion to love in a minute and that's why I love it. She's a Queen's girl so she's nothing like the next. I'm only asking that my lovely followers follow her and show her love.

Now that I have ran my mouth about it feel free to run to her blog. Powertothepumps.blogspot.com

"Peace,Love&Life"

No comments: