Monday, November 9, 2009

"Hell No"



First and foremost I want to be clear on this: IF YOU LET YOUR FRIEND WHERE THESE ATROCITIES YOU ARE BY FAR THE WORST FRIEND I EVER MET. I DON'T EVEN WANT TO BREATHE THE SAME AIR AS YOUR ASS.



These can't be genuine and if you think these are acceptable it's something wrong with you. If I see anyone with these on I will take a picture of you and post it on my blog as the biggest bird ever. Then I will make sure all of my friends do a post on your ass too.


Once again if I ever see anyone with these on I will EXPOSE YOUR ASS.

"Peace,Love&Life"

4 comments:

ltw said...

Those are awesome

Eternally Fixated said...

Love your blog!!!!

Pls check out our Fashion Style & Celebrity Gossip blog!

www.eternallyfixated.blogspot.com

The Queen of Hearts said...

Thank you! You might be "exposing" my roommate because she is certainly fiending for a pair of those bad boys.

Shakiyah Ivory said...

@Externally Fixated I love what yal are doing on your blog....

@The Queen of Hearts please don't let her get those lol....they make my stomach turn