Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Hood Fab Secrets


The next time you are in Philadelphia walking down Germantown Avenue and a "sunni" bearing street vendor tries to sell you some shea butter you might want to think twice before saying no. At least I know will after finding out this beauty secret.

This is not just any beauty secret;however, it comes straight from one of today's largest style icons.It's almost impossible to flip the pages of any magazine or click through any of your favorite blogs without seeing a picture of Amber Rose.The Ford model is definitely turning heads. In a recent interview with Elle Ms. Rose revealed her secret to the envied glow that radiates from her skin.

"I’ve always been good about moisturizing. Every morning and every night, everyday. What I do, and this sounds kind of weird, but I buy these pint-size containers of raw African shea butter from street vendors, I microwave it, and after I shower, I rub it everywhere. Even on my scalp and face. Nothing works better. And it’s cheap!"

I will definitely be investing in my jar of shea butter.

"Peace,Love&Life"

No comments: