Thursday, November 19, 2009

Shop Til You Drop: Vintage


Hey, I'm not sure how popular this website is, but I happen to love it. It doesn't matter if I'm looking for inspiration or actually shopping. I feel like it just makes your day better. The prices aren't outrageous, but I know that I personally have found cheaper vintage spots in Philadelphia and New York. However, this site definitely will satisfy your vintage needs. My favorite thing about vintage is that you never have to worry about someone having your outfit on. It gives you a new level of confidence. The website is called lavintage.com and it will fulfill all of your vintage needs. The website is updated regular, so if you see something don't sleep on it because it will be sold out the next time you look at the site.


"Peace,Love&Life"

No comments: