Sunday, December 6, 2009

Barbie Meets Mr. Louboutin


Wait! I can't take all of this at once. First, I find out about the Spongebob & Karl Lagerfeld collaboration and instantly fall in love. Then today I stumble over another great collaboration and my heart skips a beat.

Barbie meets Louboutin! How insane is this? It's the best of both worlds. Christian Louboutin has designed a Barbie.Barbie is every girl's dream while Louboutin is every woman's. I am in complete awe.Her advertisement screams high fashion. Her shoes are amazing. It's nothing lacking.Well maybe one thing, there's no Louboutin Barbie of color, but I won't complain. I can't afford a pair of Louboutins so I guess the Barbie will be my answer. She's about $150 and can be found at Net-a-Porter.

"Peace,Love&Life"

No comments: