Thursday, December 17, 2009

The End??


So, you know that guy I'm always blogging about? He's definitely not talking to me. We decided to just be friends for now and then I did something stupid(yup I messed up). I made a mistake and I feel horrible about it. I apologized and everything, but he still hasn't spoken to me. I hate it. I can lose him as a lover, but a friend? That's a whole different chapter in the book. My male friends are telling me that he's just angry and needs time and space. I just wish he would let me know something. I'm a little upset, but not crushed like I was a few days ago. I really care about him, so time he gets. "I GOTTA GIVE HIM HIS TIME TO SERVE, SO HE CAN BE ALL HE CAN BE LIKE THE RESERVES." He might fumble over this, so yeah when your ready you can text me. Don't worry I accept the punishment. Just don't hate me forever.
"SAY U NEED UR SPACE? TAKE UR TIME. LET IT MARINATE. WHEN U READY, KNOW IM READY. SHAWTY I WONT HESITATE."- Marcus McFly

No comments: