Sunday, December 6, 2009

Have a Merry Christmas with MAC


Christmas is around the corner. I can't say I'm super excited because I will be spending my holiday in D.C.; however, I can't say that I haven't been looking at wonderful gifts that any girl would love. I can't put all the things I would enjoy receiving up at once, but I can definitely name a few.

I was in Macy's a week or so ago when I was in Philadelphia and I saw the most adorable gifts. I honestly couldn't see any girl being disappointed if she was given these gifts. MAC has little gift sets for the lucky glam girl in your life. There's nothing missing in my opinion. Whether she needs tools or eye pigments - it's all there. Everything's reasonably priced in my opinions. They have items from $12.00 to $65.00. I couldn't possibly see anyone being disappointed with these.

Rush off to MAC to go see all the holiday gifts & treat your glam girl.

"Peace,Love&Life"

No comments: