Thursday, February 18, 2010

2 Tips for the Spring

I noticed I started to get away from my fashion posts and I'm sorry about that. I'm a work in progress, so bare with me. Now I have a treat for you guys. I have two tips for the spring.

Tip #1: Get a trench coat. They are definitely a must for the spring. They come in many different styles and an array of colors. You can find one in any price range. The picture shows one from Burberry, but H&M carries trench coats also. Trust me on this one.


Tip #2: Neutral colors are in this spring, so take advantage of them. This runway look is from Blumarine.


Now that I have given you some advice forgive me for my lack lately. I promise to do better with more fashion posts. I know thats what alot of you come here for.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Love both of these outfits.