Thursday, February 18, 2010

Vinnie's Styles

So, every once in a blue moon I take a look at vinniesstyles.com. I was introduced to this store by a boy I used to talk to from Brooklyn. Vinnie's Styles is actually his favorite store. I've only been once, but he always dressed well, so if any males are looking for a new place to shop at there you have it. Celebrities like Fabolous, Diddy, and Jim Jones have been spotted in apparel you can find here. They have a store in Brooklyn and one in Atlanta, so if you are in the area don't be afraid to stop by.

Now that I have shouted them out lets get to what I really made this post for. I fell in love with this crew neck. I want it so bad, but if for men, so it prolly wont fit me right. I don't know if I'm going to let this stop me. I have to try it on before I can make a final decision. It's $120.00, but who could put a price on looking great. I can't. lol

"Peace,Love&Life"

No comments: