Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Weekend.


So I told you guys that this past weekend would be big for me and I'm glad to let you know it definitely was a success. So, he's not my man, but he traveled all the way from Buffalo, Ny to Washington D.C. to see little ol' me. I've known him for a little over a year, but I guess we started "talking" in December. If you would have told me this a year ago I would have looked at you like you were insane. The best things in life are unexpected. See, I do like the finer things in life, but I am the easiest girl to please. I have a father who supplies my needs and wants. I don't need my "man" for financial stability. I need my "man" to give me emotional support, motivation, good laughs, stability, and security. Now, don't get me wrong I can't stand broke men, but I don't need you too spend tons of money on me.

I need to know you listen to me. This weekend he showed me that he listens. I hate flower, but I love roses. They don't have to be red, but they have to be roses. He got me roses. I told him I love fruit and he got me an edible arrangement. I told him I like gifts that show that you put thought into it and he mad a stuffed animal at Build A Bear. The wildest thing is that I told him all of this in like December; however, that shows he listens. I'm shocked and so happy.When I left him at the airport I was sad, but I'll be making it out to Buffalo soon enough. We don't get to see each other often, but when we do see one another its very special. Everything went right this weekend and I can't help but feel in my heart that this is a beautiful beginning to something that will last. I hope everyone's Valentines Day was as good as mine. Maybe one day you guys can see a picture of us, but not yet. I'm sure I'll be doing more posts about this.
"Peace,Love&Life"

No comments: