Friday, March 26, 2010

Baby Lemme Style You....

Hey Guys,
I haven't been posting a lot because school is literally kicking my butt. It seems like I can never get a full night of sleep these days. Howard can be so demanding at times. I did get a chance to style a new outfit though. I fell in love with the dress, so I had to do something with it. The dress stands alone and may be called a statement dress, so when wearing something like this you want to keep it very simple. Accessories should be minimal and make up should be subtle. A very natural face with a pale pink or nude lip color. Your hair should definitely be up. I think a nice little sloppy bun would be great. You don't want to have anything clashing with the dress. So let the dress speak for itself. I hope you all enjoy it and if you want to see my style anything for any occasion just leave a comment and I will make sure I get to all your requests as soon as possible. Oh and don't forget to check my other blog out at IvoryNoire.wordpress.com




"Peace,Love&Life"

2 comments: