Wednesday, April 28, 2010

HUNGRY


Yeah, I'm a student at Howard University. One of the top 100 schools in the Nation and that's an accomplishment in itself. Yes I'm a mentor to a group of high school students in Washington D.C. Yes, I have two blogs that are doing exceptionally well. Yes, I have my own apartment, but I want more. I want to be a business woman. I want for people to look at me and see someone who is accomplishing things. I'm hungry to be handling business. I want to be a publicist, stylist, journalist, and philanthropist. I'm looking for the next move. I want to take it. I'm tired of waiting for an opportunity to arise. I'm ready to make my own break. Right now I'm super hungry. I mean I'm 20 and I don't know about you all, but I know that in 5 years I plan to be well off. I don't have time to waste. Sometimes I feel like I'm standing still and and the world is racing around me. I hate that feeling and I need to do something about it a.s.a.p.

No comments: